First step towards becoming a CA starts with CA FOUNDATION exam. Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
IGP combined with the rich experience, highly competent faculties, matchless course materials, expert guidance and motivation leads the market in specialised CA coaching in India. At IGP, we provide the success-oriented coaching for all the three levels of the CA examinations including:
- Foundation Examination
- Intermediate Examination
- Final Examination
With the extensive experience of over 17 years, IGP has succeeded in providing the completely dependable platform for the successful CA preparation with the remarkable contribution of our devoted India's top faculties committed to deliver the success. Over the span of time, IGPians have bagged 9 AIR 1 and 471 Ranks in last 9 years.
- Paper - 1 : Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper - 2 : Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section - A : Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section - B : Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
- Paper - 3 : Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part - I : Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part - II : Statistics (40 Marks)
- Paper - 4 : Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part - I : Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part - II : Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
*Paper-3 and Paper-4 are objective type papers with negative marking
A student can apply/register for the Foundation Course after passing his/her Xth Examination. On completion of XIIth (10+2), an aspirant needs to qualify in FOUNDATION exam. After successful completion of FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE follows with Articleship Training under a practising CA for 3 years and finally clearing CA Final examination to be recognized as a successful CA.
How to Register with ICAI
Registration for the CA course for the different level of examination with ICAI is a very essential part. No aspirant will be eligible for the examination without the completion of the successful registration.
For Foundation registration, click http://220.127.116.11/icaionlineform/REGS.aspx
At IGP, we announce multiple batches round the year at all our centres across the nation. For the latest information, keep following us on Facebook, YouTube, and social media and also visit our dedicated website regularly. You can also visit the nearest IGP centre in your city.
Register with IGP
The admission process for the CA coaching at IGP is very simple and hassle free. An aspirant can visit the Registration Tab on our website for the online admission for any level of the CA course for single as well as multiple subjects coaching.
- Over 90% success rate for all the subjects
- Regular test, mock test, assignments, revision classes and proven tips for assured success.
- Conceptual based teaching methodologies.
- Unique course content designed by experts.
- Regular updates on student's performance to the parents under LPK (Let Parents Know) scheme.
- Specialised mind power and shortcut techniques to crack all sort of questions.