CA INTERMEDIATE is amongst the three levels of the Chartered Accountancy examinations. Each level has its own importance and plays the role of the gateway to the final destination resulting as a qualified CA. A student can appear for the Intermediate examination after passing Foundation and nine months of study. It has two groups of eight subjects:
- Group I : Covers Four Subjects
- Group II : Covers Four Subjects
It requires dedication, hard work, rigorous practice, systematic preparation, strong motivation and the confidence to succeed in all the examinations.
IGP combined with the rich experience, highly competent faculties, matchless course materials, expert guidance and motivation leads the market in specialised CA coaching in India. At IGP, we provide the success-oriented coaching for all the three levels of the CA examinations including:
- Foundation Examination
- Intermediate Examination
- Final Examination
With the extensive experience of over 17 years, IGP has succeeded in providing the completely dependable platform for the successful CA preparation with the remarkable contribution of our devoted India's top faculties committed to deliver the success. Over the span of time, IGPians have bagged 9 AIR 1 and 471 Ranks in last 9 years.
- Paper - 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper - 2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part - I : Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part - II : Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper - 3 : Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper - 4 : Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A : Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B : Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
- Paper - 5 : Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper - 6 : Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper - 7 : Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A : Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Paper - 8 : Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Section A : Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B : Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Candidates who are Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including open University) by studying any three papers carrying a minimum of 50 marks in a semester/year and cumulatively 100 or more marks over the entire duration of the concerned course out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting or similar to the title of these papers with different nomenclatures or other than those falling under Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) are exempted from qualifying Foundation and are eligible for straight away registration to Intermediate Course.
How to Register with ICAI
Registration for the CA course for the different level of examination with ICAI is a very essential part. No aspirant will be eligible for the examination without the completion of the successful registration.
For Intermediate registration, click http://184.108.40.206/icaionlineform/REGS.aspx
At IGP, we announce multiple batches round the year at all our centres across the nation. For the latest information, keep following us on Facebook, YouTube, and social media and also visit our dedicated website regularly. You can also visit the nearest IGP centre in your city.
Register with IGP
The admission process for the CA coaching at IGP is very simple and hassle free. An aspirant can visit the Registration Tab on our website for the online admission for any level of the CA course for single as well as multiple subjects coaching.
- Over 90% success rate for all the subjects
- Regular test, mock test, assignments, revision classes and proven tips for assured success.
- Conceptual based teaching methodologies.
- Unique course content designed by experts.
- Regular updates on student's performance to the parents under LPK (Let Parents Know) scheme.
- Specialised mind power and shortcut techniques to crack all sort of questions.