IGP shall not be liable to refund the amount paid for any product sold through its website.
In no circumstance the buyer would have any right to demand a refund against the product they have bought through IGP.
Replacements are available only for those Users who receive a Damaged Product from the Seller. The policy is applicable to only CD/DVDs/Pen Drives/Study Materials/SD Cards/Tablets sold on www.igpinstitute.org
All the Tangible Products should be returned in the original condition you had received them. Please understand that we cannot accept returns in certain instances:
- Damages due to misuse of Tangible Products
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of Tangible Products
- Any Tangible Product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box.
Any physical damage to the Tangible Product by the User while using it or due to mishandling of the product will not be covered for replacements or returns under this policy.
In order to apply for Replacement/Return for any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify IGP of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 24-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 24-hours, IGP shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order -
- Products/Services should be unused.
- You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
The returned products are subject to verification and checks by IGP in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.